Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Menu Plan


I know it's not *Monday*, but I was feeling pretty under the weather yesterday and even though I wrote up my meal plan I really didn't feel like posting it. However, better late than never, right?

So far we are on day 3 of eating out of the pantry & freezer. I only had to buy a bag of rolls because we have some frozen meatballs in sauce that we wanted to use up in the freezer. These are actually tonight's dinner and I am so excited as these as my Italian Grandma's homemade meatballs in her homemade sauce. A couple of times a year she will make big batches of meatballs and sauce and for the price of ingredients will fill my freezer with some delicious goodies.

Anyway, this is my first time doing this so I hope it works out and feel free to check out Menu Plan Monday to see hundreds of other menu plans!

Monday: Fried Pork chops, buttered noodles, salad & applesauce

Tuesday: Meatball sandwiches, french fries, salad & peaches

Wednesday: Filet mignon, baked sweet potatoes, green beans, peas, & applesauce

Thursday: Turkey Tacos, tortilla chips & salsa

Friday: Pulled pork sandwiches, roasted oven potatoes, salad & pineapple tidbits

Saturday: Leftovers or breakfast for dinner

Sunday: Breaded chicken tenders, french fries & applesauce

No comments:

Post a Comment