Sunday, March 20, 2011

Menu Plan Monday 3/21


These last couple of weeks have really been up in the air in terms of menu planning. I applied for an open management position at my job and had a series of 3 interviews for the job. Let me tell you, I was a wreck before, during and after each interview. This job was something I really wanted and I just didn't think my interviewing skills were going to be good enough. Especially since one of the interviewers was someone that had no idea of my work ethic or abilities and was there to be completely unbiased. After all of that, I found out I got the job and as a result, there has been some celebratory eating out and less money saved.

This week I have decided that I really need to write out a menu instead of just saying "I'll just pick something out after dinner tonight for tomorrow". I don't want to end up giving my raise to restaurant owners!

Here goes, and hopefully all goes according to plan!

Monday: Hot sausages with yellow rice
Tuesday: Herb pork chops with sweet potatoes & green beans with stewed tomatoes
Wednesday: Dinner at my grandmother's house
Thursday: Hamburger quesadillas with oven fries and applesauce
Friday: Roasted chicken, sweet potatoes, peas, carrots & applesauce
Saturday: Leftovers

As always, please make sure you check out Menu Plan Monday for hundreds of menu ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment