Friday, March 11, 2011

Remington S-9500


Let me begin by saying that I know next to nothing about hair styling. For most of my life, that was just fine. I have nightmare hair. When it gets to be a certain length it knots, and by knots I mean it makes the equivalent of rats nests in my hair. It requires brushing several times a day just to keep it manageable. I remember as a kid having to sit for two hour clips while my cousin ripped all of the knots out of my very-long-to-my-rear hair.

When I got old enough, I chopped it all off. I didn't mind that from behind I looked like a boy. All I liked was that it was easy to take care of.

Then I got older, and I realized that short hair with my round face is not the most attractive thing in the world. So I have been dealing with having to brush it out a lot.

Well, today I felt adventurous. I went to get my hair cut and realized that I usually love how it looks when they use the straight iron on it but I hate that I spend an extra 10 dollars just to get them to straighten it and blow dry it. Today I decided to pass. Instead, I went to my local Target store and bought this amazing piece of hair technology!

Now, I don't even own a blow dryer, so this was going out on a limb. I came home and watched some tutorials on how to use it and then into the bathroom I went to give it a try. It was hot in 30 seconds and did such an amazing job. I never thought I could do this but I did! I am loving how my hair looks tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment